The JAMB Portal is www.jamb.org.ng and it’s the most important site for all candidates who are seeking admission into Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, and other academic institutions in Nigeria.
So today, I will be writing on the feats you can accomplish on the JAMB portal, www.jamb.org.ng.
What is the Meaning of JAMB?
JAMB Means Joint Admission and Matriculation Board and it’s the middle man that guarantees whether one will be admitted into any Nigerian institution or not.
Although there are other programs like Jupeg, JAMB has the highest number of candidates per year.
www jamb org ng?
www.jamb.org.ng is the official website of JAMB Nigeria. While the government-owned website is jamb.gov.ng. Through this portal, candidates can virtually accomplish almost anything possible with JAMB. It is through the Jamb portal where you can virtually DIY (Do it Yourself).
Features of www.jamb.org.ng
- When you visit the JAMB portal, you will be required to log in. All candidates registering for the UTME exercise must register with their Email and
- Your JAMB Profile account.
- UTME Registration.
- UTME Registration (Foreign Candidates)
- UTME Data Correction.
- UTME Direct Entry Data Correction.
- Correction of Data Available
- Date of Birth,
- State/LGA of Origin
- Retrieve JAMB Registration Number.
- My Indemnity Forms.
- Noun Registration.
- Part-Time Registration.
- Sandwich Registration.
- Print Main Examination Slip.
- Check Mock Examination Result.
- Register for Direct Entry.
- Print Result Slip.
- Admission Letter.
- Regularize Admission.
- My Payments.
- Check Admission Status.
Different JAMB Portals
Note here that there are so many functions which are spread between 3 JAMB portals –
- JAMB efacility (www.jamb.gov.ng)
- JAMB official website (www.jamb.org.ng)
- JAMB CAPS portal (www.caps.jamb.gov.ng)
Use the guidelines below and see how you can navigate between these JAMB portals.
How To Login To Your JAMB Profile – www.jamb.org.ng
You can log in to your JAMB profile account using the guidelines shared below. Some candidates do not even know how to login to their JAMB profile. To login to your Dashboard, you should visit the portal at www.jamb.org.ng
It is mandatory that all candidates must have a JAMB profile account. During your UTME registration, you will have to create a profile account. It’s 100% free.
It is on your JAMB profile personal dashboard (account) that you will be able to perform 95% issues related to UTME. If you can’t log in to your JAMB profile, follow the steps below.
- Go to the JAMB profile login page (e-facility) by http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- When the portal loads up, type in your email address and password in the space provided.
- Finally, click on the “LOGIN” button. If the details you entered are correct, you will be taken to your JAMB profile dashboard.
Forgot JAMB Profile Account Password?
Did you forget your JAMB profile dashboard?, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the efacility login page (www.jamb org ng efacility login) and you will be required to type in the Email address you used for UTME registration to retrieve your password.
How To Check JAMB Result 2023 On JAMB Portal.
One of the most important things you can do on www jamb org ng portal, is to check your UTME result/performance. You can check JAMB result on the official portal and it’s 100% free. Here is how to check JAMB result 2023 below:
1. Go to UTME result checking portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
2. When the portal loads up, type in your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
3. Lastly, click on the ‘Check My Results’ button to check your performance grade.
Follow this guide to Check your 2023 JAMB Result.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All candidates awaiting the JAMB result should take note that the JAMB result checking portal is www jamb org ng. You can check your portal using the guidelines above. The only requirement to see your UTME result is your JAMB registration number or email address.
Check the UTME Mock Examination Result.
You can check the UTME Mock examination result using the guideline below. If you registered for JAMB mock exam and participate in the examination, you can also check your result on JAMB mock result checking portal using the procedures below:
1. The first step is to visit JAMB mock-checking page by clicking https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckUTMEMockResults
2. When the portal loads, type in your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the box as indicated below.
3. Finally, click on the “Check Mock Results” button to check the JAMB mock score.