Did you sit for the JAMB CBT 2020 examination? Then don’t worry, because here’s the complete step by step guidelines on how to check jamb UTME result 2020 with only registration number and print out the results.
The main reason why I published this article here on Myjamb.org is this. Due to various complaints sent in by our readers from our social media accounts asking questions like:
- how can I check my jamb result in 2020?
- how to check jamb result 2020?
- how to view jamb 2020 result?
Recommended: Jamb Cut off Mark.
The procedures outlined in this article will help candidates who participated in the jamb computer-based test to check their performance for free using the jamb online result checker portal.
Be informed that the 2020 Computer Based Test (CBT) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which is billed to begin on Monday, was a huge success in more than 430 centers in Nigeria and the 7 countries where the examinations were conducted, and no violence was recorded.
Although some candidates are reporting that their result wasn’t sent via SMS to them, other candidates confirmed that their jamb cbt result was successfully sent to their registered phone numbers, two hours after the examination, while some candidates disclosed that even after 48 hours (2 days) jamb is still yet to send them their result.
However, a publication disclosed that for those candidates who in one way or the other might have received their result and may want to print it out themselves using their own laptop. Here are the 4 simplest procedures on how to do this yourself for free, and the only requirement is your jamb registration number which all candidates are given after a successful registration.
How To Print JAMB RESULT 2020.
1. To successfully print out your jamb cbt result, you are required to visit the JAMB result portal (result checker) at this URL: http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme3/ or visit this JAMB link.
2. When the above website loads up, proceed and enter your e-Bundle Scratchcard PIN in the space provided
3. Then on the second box, enter your e-Bundle Serial Number in the space provided,
4. Proceed and click on the “Check Result” button to check your result.
5. Lastly, just print out the result.
Did You Forget YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER?
For all candidates who might have forgotten their registration details, please note that it is still very possible for them to print their results.
The solution to this issue is that they are required to validate their PIN and Serial Number with their surname, first name or middle name, Date of Birth and State of Origin.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to use the comment box, so this issue might be resolved.
Myjamb.org is here to provide the solution, to all jamb cbt related questions.