Want to print your Original JAMB result 2023? Here is the easiest DIY (Do it Yourself) guide on how to print the UTME Original result through your JAMB Profile.
Important NOTE: Please take note that before you print the UTME Original result, you need to be offered admission first. Printing it without being offered admission is Useless.
Why You Must Print Your UTME 2023 Result.
For those who are not aware and want to know the difference between the Original JAMB result and the one you can check for free, here’s it. The Normal jamb result shows only your 4 selected Subjects and scores, Name, etc.
While the JAMB original result will show your Photographs, grades, full names, and other important information. There is a big difference between the (ordinary) Joint Admission Matriculation Board result slip and the one called ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT.
The original Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result is a MUST if you are offered provisional admission by your choice institution. It is a necessary requirement you must bring during your Admission Acceptance.
The Original JAMB result displays more information about the candidate than the normal result you print online. It will show:
- Passport photo.
- Schools of choice and courses as chosen by the candidate.
How Much to Print JAMB Original Result?
The price for printing the original UTME result has been pegged at One thousand Naira only (N1,000) Excluding Bank charges. Except you have a printer at home, you’ll need a cyber cafe to help print it out. Usually, printing your JAMB result will cost you about N200 at a cafe, depending on your environment.
However, printing the original result will cost around N1,500 – N2,000 (Including Remita charges and because the UTME original result will be printed in colour version).
Picture of Original JAMB Result 2023.
Please take note that the printing of an Original JAMB result is NOT MANDATORY unless you have been offered provisional admission into your school of choice. Only then is it mandatory that you provide your JAMB original result slip.
How To Print Original JAMB Result.
1. As a jambite, it is mandatory that you must have a JAMB profile before your UTME Registration is successful. Before printing this out, you need to login to your profile and click on “Print Original Result”.
2. The “Print Result Slip” is available on the sidebar or on the Home page of your JAMB profile.
3. Click on this service, once you have done this, you will be given a payment option. Either you want to pay with Remita or Unified Payment. For the sake of this tutorial, I will be using Remita.
4. Simply click on the “Continue to Payment” once you have confirmed that the details provided are correct and correspond with your account. Take note that the Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
5. On the next page, you will see Transactional Details showing your details for Confirmation. Simply click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately.
6. To pay for the Original result, simply click on the “PAY NOW” button below the page.
7. On the next page, you will be taken to the Remita Payment page where you are to select “CARD” in the How do you want to Pay? section.
8. Type in the required details and click on “Submit”. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. Also take note that JAMB will send you an SMS and email notification, containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on “Continue”.
10. Once payment is completed and successful, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and,
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen. A notification of your Original JAMB result will be sent to your email where you can print it out as countless times as possible.
Do you have any questions? I hope this guide provides you with a step-by-step tutorial on how to DIY (Do It Yourself). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to read us through the comment box below.