Are you aware that the JAMB Slip Reprinting for 2021 UTME/DE candidates has commenced? Here is the official guide on how to reprint your JAMB slip containing your Examination Venue, date, Time and Center.
JAMB Reprinting for 2021 Official Guide.
Take note that the JAMB Exam Slip contains very important information about the confirmation of your actual examination date and the venue for each candidate’s examination.
JAMB Slip Reprinting Date for 2021.
The JAMB board has officially announced the reprinting date for the 2021 academic session. The UTME management has disclosed that the date every candidate who registered for JAMB are to start reprinting their exam slip.
When is JAMB Reprinting Starting?
For the Jamb 2021 Examination, reprinting of JAMB Slip was scheduled to commence on the 6th of March 2021. Make sure you print your exam slip when it comes. Candidates who may try reprinting their JAMB slip 2021 before the above date will not find any information regarding their examination center, date, and center.
JAMB Reprint 2021.
Always take note that when printing out your JAMB reprinting slip, you need to use a computer that is connected with a working printer. If you need to use a mobile phone for reprinting, you should not use Opera Mini on the official JAMB portal. Except you’re high tech, you can’t reprint your JAMB exam slip with a smartphone. You need a computer connected with a printer to do this.
If you don’t have a printer, then you can go to the nearest Computer Business center to print out your JAMB slip. It costs 50 Naira to 200 to print out the JAMB slip containing your Examination date and Venue, depending on your location.
It is highly advisable that you make multiple photocopies of the slip, print a colored one and have a black & white copy which you should take with you to the examination center. The colored one will be essential to have a copy for admission’s sake.
How To Re-Print JAMB 2021 Exam Slip.
The JAMB management has disclosed that they will be sending the slip via email to all registered candidates. However, If you do not get yours, then you can use the option below to get your JAMB reprint.
There are two options for getting your Online JAMB Reprint slip.
First Method: JAMB Portal.
- To get your JAMB reprint, visit the JAMB website ⇒ jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- When it loads up, simply type in either of the following listed below,
- JAMB Registration Number,
- Phone Number you used for registration.
- Email Address you used for registration.
You can choose any of the three options above, type it in the blank box and click on “PRINT” to see your Exam date, Venue and print it out.
2nd Method: Using JAMB Profile
- You are to visit the JAMB profile page Here ⇒ https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- When it loads up, you are required to log in to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- On the left page, you will see an option to reprint the jamb slip. Click on it.
- When it loads up, type in your JAMB registration number in the empty box provided and click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will see the complete information on your exact date of the exam, Time and Examination Venue will appear on the slip.
- You should please reprint this slip. To reprint, simply click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard to automate the process.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.