The JAMB e-Pin for registration is out for the 2023 academic session/year. Here on this page, I will be sharing with you, the best guide on how to get 2024 JAMB e-Pin Registration.
Here are the procedures required by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) authorities, from all JAMB applicants, before commencing registration in any Accredited JAMB Registration Centre;
1. It is important to note here, that all candidates are required to register with one mobile phone number only.
The mobile phone number used to create the profile code is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2024 Application/Examination.
2. The 2nd step required is for each candidate to send his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. Please take note that this should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all.
3. Once you’ve sent this message, take note that the profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
4. The candidate is then expected to present the Profile Code in the procurement of forms (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). Take note that the form ePIN is then sent as a text message to the candidate.
5. The candidate is then expected and required to present the ePIN at any JAMB-accredited CBT Centre for registration.
Important Tips: Take note that you are to wait until the official JAMB registration commences on the 10th of January 2020, before performing any of the procedures above.
There is no need to rush this procedure. Please note that the above 5 steps will be performed before a candidate visits the accredited CBT Centres for registration.