Using this medium, I’ll love to notify all candidates who are interested and want to know more about the FCT School of Nursing Abuja School Fees for the 2021/2022 academic session, and the institution’s Cut Off Marks.
On this page, I’ll be giving you the complete details and information you need to know about the following:
- FCT school of nursing Gwagwalada school fees,
- FCT school of nursing fees,
- School of nursing Abuja 2021 form,
- FCT School of Nursing portal,
- FCT School of Nursing registration form,
- Abuja school of Nursing exam date,
- FCT Abuja school of nursing past questions and answers.
All candidates who are interested in knowing about the FCT School of Nursing School fees and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session, should note that it has been published online. I’ll be throwing more light on this topic.
Using this podium, I’ll love to reach out to all candidates who have been offered provisional admission or are still seeking admission into the FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada, Abuja, for BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES that the tuition fees charges have been released by the school senate.
FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Tuition Fees.
All applicants should note that the FCT Abuja School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada, Abuja School fee amount for the FIRST year to the THIRD year is published as shown below;
- First (1st) Year – N50,000.00
- Second (2nd) Year – N25,000.00
- Third (3rd) Year – N25,000.00.
According to information shared by the school senate, all admitted students are required to pay a monthly stipend of Twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00 only). What this entails is this; Each admitted student is required to pay a monthly salary of N12,000.00 only every month until the student graduates.
FCT School Of Nursing Accommodation.
According to the school’s senate, all admitted students are offered free accommodation. For those who may not be aware, FCT Abuja School of Nursing is a federal institution, which means that students have a well-furnished Hostel.
All the students can reside in the school hostel for FREE all through their three academic years as a student.
To be eligible for admission into this institute, you are required to possess either WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
All applying candidates should note that the result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written. NABTEB certificate is not acceptable for admission at the moment. Candidate must be up to 17 years of age to be eligible for admission.
The FCT Abuja School of Nursing is not accepting Pregnant women for admission.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CENTER AND DATE:
- Candidates will be allocated to examination centers based on their application IDs.
- Note that the Entrance Examination Schedule will be communicated in due course to all candidates through their contact information.
- The FCT Nursing school registration form closing date is yet to be announced.
More details will be coming soon.