The Covenant University school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session has bee released and published online.
Latest news reaching us today disclosed that the management of Covenant University tuition fee payable by new students admitted for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The institution, that is currently among the top 3 best Universities in Nigeria, you can check out the list of best Nigerian universities rankings for 2020!.
Covenant University is a faith-based tertiary institution affiliated with the Living Faith Church Worldwide.
According to the breakdown of the tuition payable published by the institution, the overall fees covers tuition and exam registration, accommodation, utility, and ICT development fund.
Other areas of coverage include:
Workshop, and studio,
- ICT training,
- Virtual library fee,
- Wireless internet.
Other fees that come under the tuition payable by fresh and returning students are:
- Academic support service,
- I.D. card,
- Results verification,
- TMC & Vision 10-2022 kit.
There are also charges for EDS, college dues, field trips, caution fees, books, and medical deposits. Also, note that students are to pays for medical tests; and lab coat/tool as applicable.
According to the document that outlined Covenant University fees, students pay a uniform tuition/exam/registration fee of N472,000 per session.
Covenant University School Fees Breakdown.
Students are required to pay a uniform accommodation fee of One hundred and eighty-five (N185,000) thousand Naira only per session; as well as a utility fee of N75,000 within the same period.
Other uniform fees are as follows:
- ICT Development fund (N25,000).
- Labs/workshop/studio fee (N40,000).
- ICT training (N30,000).
A virtual library and wireless internet per session are Fifteen thousand Naira ONLY (N15,000).
Matriculation and ID card cost Fifteen thousand Naira ONLY (N15,000) each.
Results verification is N5,000.
TMC & Vision 10-2022 kit attracts N15,000.
EDS fee is N6,000 across the board, while college due costs N2,000.
The field trip will cost Seven thousand, five hundred Naira ONLY (N7,500).
The caution fee is Twenty-five thousand Naira ONLY (N25,000).
Book Fees Fifteen thousand Naira ONLY (N15,000).
The medical deposit is Ten thousand Naira ONLY (N10,000).
The medical test costs N15,000.
The lab coat/tool is N25,000 for engineering students.
However, for students of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Industrial Physics/Maths, they are required to pay N7,000 apiece.
Covenant University Courses Tuition Fees.
Overall, newly admitted Engineering students are expected to pay the highest tuition fee at N1,002,500 per session.
|Policy & Strategic Studies||N977,500.|
|Biology and Management Information Science||N977,500.|
|Banking & Finance||N937,500.|
|Demography & Social Statistics||N937,500|
|Industrial Relations & Human Resources||N937,500|
How do I pay my school fees for Covenant University?
- You can pay your school fees through the Bursary or through the institution’s dashboard, your own personalized profile, using either your ATM card (Mastercard, Visa) or RRR.
Is Phone allowed in Covenant University?
According to the institution’s management, NO student is allowed to possess personal cell phones (GSM) anywhere on campus. However, to ensure that there is communication between the student and family, phone facilities are provided for any student to make contact with parents, guardians, friends, etc when needed.
What is the jamb cut off mark for Covenant University?
- The Covenant University cut off mark for admission is 180, and this is in line with JAMB approved minimum cut off points for tertiary institutions. Scoring more than this mark will be an added advantage when the competition for the course you want to study is high.
Does Covenant University require jamb?
- Yes. Jamb is compulsory and required.
- Candidates (in Nigeria) interested in applying for admission into Covenant University are required to sit for the UTME examination of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and score up to the JAMB required cut off marks for all tertiary institutions in the nation.
How many students does Covenant University have?
- 6,000-6,999, while they have up to 500 academic staff.